Spring Quiz: We thought we would keep the quiz light and ask you to answer these questions that contain the words March, April or May. Enjoy!
- Jazz standard originally performed by Freddy Martin but made most famous by Count
- Hunt novel about the American Civil War, often considered the first Young Adult novel.
- Common distress signal to denote a life-threatening emergency.
- Pand novelist, writer of ‘Phenom – enal Woman’ and ‘I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings’.
- Character from the tea party scene in ‘Alice in Wonderland’
6. Neporter and friend to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
7.Song from ‘Sounds of Silence’ by Simon and
8 .Name nick for either John Philip Sousa or Kenneth J. Alford.
9.Doted in history for the assassina – tion of Julius
10. DMatthews Band song from ‘Under the Table and Dreaming’.
11. Warera Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas movie about a planned mili- tary coup against the President.
12. Matheson novel or its adap – tation starring Robin Williams about the afterlife.
13.Aic insect, closely related to the dragonfly.
14.tCors of the only known writing system in pre-Columbian America.
15.gSby Sublime from their self-titled album about the Rodney King riots.
16. Sthat famously transported the Pilgrims to the New World.
17.dHay noted for practical jokes and hoaxes.
18.Trotagonist of ‘Little Women’.
19.Common name for the NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship.
20.Foundation formerly referred to as
the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis.